Xero online accounting
As one of the UK’s leading on-line accounting software providers, Thompson Taraz Rand are proud to be Xero partners.
Using Xero allows us to provide up-to-the-minute advice and reporting, and allows you to access a real-time view of your cash position – a powerful combination for businesses in terms of being able to understand and analyse their performance.
The beauty of Xero is you can invite a number of trusted people such as us, your accountants, to collaborate online. This means no more cumbersome data transfers that can be corrupted or even out-of-date. The privacy and security of your data is taken care of and is stored on Xero’s secure servers, where it is backed up regularly, so even if your computer is lost or stolen your data is safe.
Other features include:
- Dashboard – instantly view bank balances, recent sales and upcoming bills
- Mobile – undertake invoicing, expenses and track cashflow on the go
- Inventory – track stock movements and make invoicing more straightforward with inventory items
- Purchase Orders – create and email custom purchase orders and copy to bills for payment
- Expense Claims – review and approve receipts
- Multi-currency – reconcile foreign currency accounts. Gains and losses are calculated for you
- Files – attach files and source documents to financial data in Xero
- Free online support – 24:7 email support in addition to an online help centre
Xero, quite simply, makes life easier for business owners. With no need to buy expensive software or install upgrades, Xero is available on your PC or MAC in the office, at home or on popular mobile devices – anywhere, anytime. Why not see how others have benefitted and trial it for free?